Hi everyone! I was so inspired by Nicole's (my niece) Blog site that I had to jump on the technology train and create one for our family. At this point I am just testing it out to see how it works and how to insert, edit, blog, etc. I hope that it will be as impressive and up to date as Nicoles. By the way, if you haven't seen her site you are missing out!
Today the stock symbol changed on Sector 10 Services from SKMI.ob to SECT.ob. This is another step forward for the company and will help us to grow the company and stock! Good things are happening and we are all very excited.
Cody is still in the MTC we think. He could be MIA. Last Monday he was supposed to leave for Mexico but VISAs delayed his departure. We don't know the new date. Cody called to give me the news himself. What a treat! He wants pictues of everyone so please write and send him some!!! See address inside this site.
Will update more later........
ABOUT US...
- Cristy Living
- The cast and crew of Cristy Living is Pericles, Cristy, Cody, Camille and Kyle. We are all busy and living in different places. Cody (19) is in Puebla, Mexico on Mission until April 2010! Kyle (11) is in Ellensburg, Washington and vistits us as frequently as possible in Seattle or SLC. Camille (13)is our most available child, however between school, soccer, friends and other activities we hardly see her either! Peric and I have to get used to the empty nest and finding ways to keep ourselves entertained. Hope you enjoy the site!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love you, I'm so glad you jumped on board!! Yeah!! I can’t wait to see where “blogging” takes you :)
Post a Comment